Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dear Mom & Dad,

Marcello let me borrow his teddy bear. I put it next to me and now I
look like Olivia, brown & white. Don't you think I'm cute in this
photo?!

We are okay, not very happy that it's raining. Chicco said we have to
move away to a place with snow. I don't know what snow is, but from
what Cello told me about Boston, I don't think I'll like it. It
sounds too cold--you know I don't have an undercoat, don't you? Can't
we stay here?

Olivia is pouting too, but for a different reason. She saw a 25 pound
turkey in the fridge, but Brunsli said she can't have any.

That's the news from Pasadena.

No rattlesnakes, mountain lions, bears, or coyotes. Chicco said he
saw a cricket in the garage. Oh! I saw hummingbirds. In fact, I
spent the whole day watching them. They are even smaller than I am!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Sofia

PS Please call our diggie nannies and tell them it's okay to give us some
turkey. Did I mention how much I love you both?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home