Thursday, November 27, 2008

A note from our houseguests to ther parents

Dear Mom & Dad,

I am not happy. How could you go away and leave me here with these four?

I cried by the door when you left. I cried all night, except when Iwas barking or scratching at the door. That will teach Cello & Chicco's parents to offer to take care of me. They are sleepy and grumpy now.

And, have you seen Breadfruit dance? No dog should be subjected to that. Brunsli was doing her hair, so I thought I would help. But she didn'twant me to lick her hair.

Finally, we all watched a movie together. It was a good movie, it had Al Pacino in it when he was young. I like him. But, Breadfruit was dancing to the theme music with Cello. See above.

To tell the truth, Brunsli with rollers in her hair is a scary sight too. Have you no kindness?

Besides, these people have no fish oil. They keep trying to feed me Japanese dog treats. Of course I eat them, but I want my fish oil.

Sofia told me you left us here because I was a bad girl last week. Is that really true? I think she's just oblivious to what's going on because she has a thing for Chicco.

Speaking of these dogs, Marcello is the biggest fifone ever. It thundered and he hid under the bed. Under the bed! Can you imagine? What a wimp.

Your loving cane,
Olivia
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home