Thursday, December 15, 2005

Very important!

Marcello is sick. He has bordatella, aka kennel cough, pertussis, whooping cough!!! Of course Eric the Vet vaccinated us, so he got only a mild case. But if this is mild, I would hate to see a bad case. He is happy, running around, just like himself, but he spends 5 minutes of every hour coughing! He sounds like the end of a Bikram Yoga class when everyone is breathing in that funny way. Hooh! Hooh! Hooh! Poor Cello.

Today on NPR I heard that there are 2100 cases in humans in California. When you include Cello, that makes 2101.

Our nanny can't come stay with us for New Year's when Mom & Papi go to LA. They wanted to take us (yea!) but we can't stay with Sofia and Olivia if there's the slightest chance Cello will be contagious, so Yasubei is coming!! We are so excited because she is fun and likes to cuddle. Plus, she is going to bring me some sake! (Don't tell Mom!)

We think Cello got this from the groomer. Of course, it was the most shi-shi groomer we've been to yet! So, please, vaccinate your children -- and your human ones too!

Chiccobean
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will have fun! (...with a big secret to mommy! : )

You gotta teach my kid how to type then you can talk to my little boy! Looking forward to getting DRUNK!

December 16, 2005 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor, Cello! My Grandma in California told my mommy about this epidemic. She has made sure that my brother Ollie is up on his shots. I guess she doesn't have to worry about me, since I don't get to go to California this time.

I hope you feel better soon, Cello!
Love,
Leite

December 18, 2005 7:33 PM  
Blogger michelle joo said...

cute! hope he feels better soon!

December 19, 2005 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home