Monday, December 12, 2005

Get me out of here!

Marcello is sick. When he's sick, he's listless and coughs -- he's not even grumpy. Papa' take me to work with you so that I don't have to stay here with Cello. What? Mom's staying home all day? Great! Maybe she'll let me blog. Bye bye Papa' -- have a nice day.

Did you know that Papa' made this fence? I helped him, but I didn't know at the time he was going to use it to keep me in!

Oh, don't worry about Cello. Eric the Vet said he's going to live.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicco,

You are so fickle, but really cute and charming. Are you helping to take care of your brother? Remember, Cello trained your parents so you had more time to play when you joined the family.

Love you SweetiePie.
ECG

December 14, 2005 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home