Sunday, November 27, 2005

Mommie and Papa' head to Osaka then Jalisco

Mommie and Papa' went out with thier friends Yasuko and Girish to a sushi restaurant names Tsunami in San Francisco, then to Tio Julio's new restaurant Tres Agaves. Tio Julio invited them to try a hibicus tequila cocktail, made with a blanco tequila and agua de hah-my-kah (jamaica). They liked it very much -- but the winner of the evening was El Tesoro di Don Felipe Anejo tequila (neat), though Mommie has a thing for mezcal. When they went out, they left ME in charge! Marcello

We have a lot of Japanese fans of our blog, so I am adding this photo of amaebi. Shhh! Don't tell Mom. She is too vain to let me post a photo of her with her eyes almost closed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicco, that was my fault, so tell Mom and Dad that I will practice HARD so that next chance I exactly catch "the right timing"

November 27, 2005 10:47 PM  
Blogger Marcello & Chicco said...

Don't worry!

We are used to her being vain. We are vain too, but in our case it's easy because we are always cute.

November 27, 2005 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home