Monday, November 07, 2005

I kept hearing all that noise coming from under the kitchen counter. And I really tryed hard to tell mom and dad, especially at night. But they kept sleeping or they just told me to be quiet.
I have to say that my dad was very proud of me and he gave me a lot of beef in exchange for my pray. I do not know what happened to it , because i didn't have a chance to show mom. She would have been very proud of me too.


I am proud of you too, for once you were faster than me! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

I am proud of you Sweetie! Love, Mom.

But, Papa' and I need to talk!

November 07, 2005 7:37 PM  
Blogger prusca1 said...

We are proud too! Good job! Prusca and Dado

November 07, 2005 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so impressed, you are genius! (I wish my little boy is that smart, too) I would like to treat you as well on Friday, ask your gracious Mom for a little trip!

November 08, 2005 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marcello,

You should be very proud that you have documented the first case of mouse suicide in California. That mouse is scary.

November 26, 2005 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, how was the mouse stew? Auntie Chris

November 27, 2005 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home