Sunday, March 18, 2007

Attorney-canine privilege

Mom and I worked on a Motion for Summary Judgment today. I had to read the deposition transcripts and help her figure out if the patentees disclosed the best mode. This was an exercise for school, but if it were real work, I could probably still help because the attorney-canine privilege (ACP) would apply.

My friend Sofia has a basket to hang out with her dad, so I wanted one too. Instead, Mom got me a special silk pillow from Tahrghay.

I think I like it!Much to Mom's disappointment, I have figured out that I can stand up, look out the window, bark at the neighbors, and go back to sleep -- all from my pillow.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Cluizel said...

Awwwwwww...he's so cute! I forget how little he must be until I see them next to stuff. Tiny. :)

April 08, 2007 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You like you are king of your mommy's office on that pillow there! I hope you are going to help her study for the bar exam this summer.

April 21, 2007 3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely precious..

April 24, 2007 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home