Friday, September 02, 2005

Scary

Marcello: We moved to our new house. It's right next to the forest, and I want to go play in the forest and look for squirrels, but Mommie and Papa' won't let me. They are worried about coyotes. Daddy is making us a fence and Mom says we can't be alone outside even after the fence is finished... That is no fun at all. Plus, there is all this talk about doggie school where we will have to learn to come 100% of the time when called. I much prefer coming when I feel like it, not every single time Mom or Papa' happens to say Marcello. Blah!

Chicco: Our new house is great. Don't let Marcello's attitude fool you. He loves looking out the window at the hummingbirds coming to the feeder. I, for one, love running around the deck and Daddy is building me a playpen in the backyard! There are these mean dogs in the forest, so I stay away and Daddy will keep me company outside in the backyard playpen. Do you know he is really good at playing fetch? Grumpy Marcello also forgot to mention that he has a new squeaky toy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home