Thursday, May 12, 2005

CHIP

Oh, I forgot to mention, I have a chip now. If I managed to live almost six years without one, why do I need one now? Do my parents intend to lose me? Or, are Mom & Dad so attached to me now that they want to ensure they'd get me back? Did they have nothing better to do with $40? I'm still trying to work out how I feel about this.

Mom has a property exam tomorrow. She's almost finished with her first year of law school.

Dad is combing Chicco's hair. He takes after Mom, having curly hair, but takes after had having a big nose and little eyes. I have dad's hair but big eyes and a little nose like my mom.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog on nose: HA!

May 20, 2005 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did your parents even consult you about getting a chip - an invasive and dangerous operation. What is your number anyway? (and like your mother......bring you back)

May 20, 2005 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home